Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday#1





Today's wordless Wednesday is going to be with words. Hey, I have started a new blog so I have a right to say something :)

The bug of photography has caught me well and hence the birth of 'SHUTTERBUG' . Home Decor was my first interest and photography is my latest adventure and I am loving it.

Deep down I had thing for photography: see my profile description, its in the list of things I like to do So for my reader's convenience I have decided to separate photography and home decor.Now onwards Cherish Dream Live will mainly focus on home decor, design related things and SHUTTERBUG is for photography.

Join me in my 'new' adventure....

~Nayana

Linking it to Tina 's WW, Aussie WW, Alicia's WW ,skywatch friday



24 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Congrats to the new challenge. Your first photos are perfect. Sooo wunderful! :)

muminsearch.com said...

Lovely photos. Good luck with your new adventure!

Ralph said...

This looks like the end of a beautiful day - the orange sun about to rest and soon. A nice take!

I find it hard to keep the word count down when I post, even at a 'wordless one :)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

A beautiful new beginning!

Thea said...

Wow!! W.O.W.

We're almost twins...my new photography is called The Happy Shutterbug. :)

Ames said...

Beautiful!

Rhianna said...

Yes what a wonderful start for your blog, can't wait to see how it grows, wishing you all the best

Crash Test Mummy said...

Such a clear photo of the sun. Lovely shot. Congratulations on starting your blog. Mine is nearly two months old now and I'm loving it :)

Tina Gray said...

Wow, that first shot is awesome! Congrats on the new blog :)

Sif said...

Gorgeous photos!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Stunning photos, good luck with your new passion.

Lifeasmummymax said...

gorgeous photos! goodluck with the new blog :)

Helene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helene said...

I look forward to catching your blog and beautiful photos!

Veronica @ Mixed Gems said...

It's amazing how sunsets can be so different. Some light the entire sky and others, like your first one, concentrate most of the oranges and pinks in the sun itself.

J Bar said...

Beautiful shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Linda Jacobs said...

Wonderful color to that moon!

Karen said...

Superb!

Kim, USA said...

Lovely and stunning. Happy weekend!

Peach Sky

Lesley said...

Stunning photo!

LauraX said...

beautiful Nayana...I love the peek-a-boo shot...fun!

Indrani said...

Whoa! Great capture.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photos.

Regards and best wishes

Antonina said...

Wonderful photos!